HomeAboutFreebies

Saturday, March 24, 2012

Alec and Erica

Sounds like a cute couple. Ha, ha, or not, I don't know if the people they were name after would be interested in each other. First, one is real and fabulous and the other is fictional. However, I digress, I am here to share two new lesson plan templates for sale over on A Teacher's Plan.

Erica is names after the famous Erica Bohrer, of Erica Bohrer's First Grade blog
Here is a preview.

Alec is name after a character from a series I am currently reading, The Mortal Instruments, by Cassandra Clare. I am in love, obsessed with them and their companion series, The Infernal Devices. Wow did I go off on a tangent.
Anyway, Alec is my largest premade template to date, a 4 page template. Here is a preview.

Please go to A Teacher's Plan to read more about both of these NEW pre-made templates, made by... ME!



FYI, coming soon...
A few of my favorite bloggers are going to guest post on here. Can't wait to see what they share.


8 comments:

  1. You crack me up! These look fabulous, I'm off to see them in more detail on A Teacher's Plan. Talk to you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look amazing! I love how you name them...I too love that series! Do you have a Jace template too? :0
    Laura
    Mrs. Castro's Class 2nd Grade...Spanglish Style

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jace template... not yet. Alec was the first one I named after one of the characters in the books, but I do plan to name a template after each one of them. Jace, Clare, Izzy, Magnus, Simon, Will, Tessa, Jem, etc... Should be fun. :) I adore the series! Can't wait for the new one to come out. Just a few more weeks.

      Nice to meet someone else that does too.

      Ms. M

      Delete
    2. What a great idea! These are great books. I didn't know the new one comes out so soon, I'm putting it on hold right NOW! Have your read the parallel series, The Infernal Devices?
      Laura
      Mrs. Castro's Class 2nd Grade...Spanglish Style

      Delete
    3. Yes, I am currently on Clockwork Prince. :) Love the whole series. Did you know she is coming out with another parallel series, the Dark Artifices. She will publish that one in 2015 I think.

      Ms. M

      Delete

Thanks for the comment. Please come back again.