HomeAboutFreebies

Thursday, May 26, 2011

A total shocker...

I am a bit astonished at the moment. Last night as I was getting ready to pass out at my computer yet again, from working on blog buttons and lesson plan templates, I checked my email 1 more time. (FYI: I am a compulsive email checker. I always feel like there is something important sitting there waiting for me, and most time there is not but... last night there was.) In my inbox is an email from Tamara the author of Teaching with TLC and head of TBA. It was simple & sweet and to the point. It read "Read the TBA post- how exciting! There is some good news about your blog. Congrats!" I thought she was mentioning Frogs, Bees and Under the Seas featuring A Teacher's Plan the other day. Boy was I wrong. Little did I know but TBA, my blog (this blog!), and a slew of other TBA authors and contributors blogs were names as one of the 50 best Kindergarten blogs by CaliforniaTeachingCredential.org.
This is what was said about Ms. M's blog:
Here is what was said about TBA:

How is a girl to sleep after that? Well, let's just say that I was so zonked out that I did pass out pretty fast, but I was still very excited when I woke up this morning. It has given me the energy to get through Field day today.

Thank you to all my readers... those of you I know personally, those of you I know just from blogging and those of you that I may never have met. It is you that inspire me to share my teaching tales.


blog_frog

It's been a fantastic blogging week for me. :) Hope you have a great day. only 2 kid says left for me.

12 comments:

  1. that's amazing! congratulations :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations and thanks so much for my button. I really appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY for you! It feels so good to be recognized for something that is truly meaningful to you. Congratulations!
    Tanya
    First Grade is Fantabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's because YOU are awesome!!

    Hadar :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. AWESOME you SO deserve it...Your blog was one of the 1st few that got me hooked! Congrats
    Mommaroose

    ReplyDelete
  6. AAAAAA!!! That is SO COOL!!! Congrats Ms. M :) :) :)
    Kristen

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on being named one of the best Kindergarten blogs!
    http://www.californiateachingcredential.org/kindergarten-teachers
    Donna
    www.kinderglynn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you all... if it weren't' for you all I would not be inspired to create or post about any of this.

    Donna, congrats on being in the TOP 5!

    Ms. M
    Ms.M's Blog
    A Teacher's Plan

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment. Please come back again.