HomeAboutFreebies

Sunday, May 1, 2011

A little bit of randomness

This post is going to be all over the place but I am WAY too tired to compose anything that might make some sense.
EDIT: I actually didn't finish this post on Friday night because I fell asleep at my computer. Ha, Ha!

Let me start with some WAY too late St.Patty's day activity..
 Here is what my 1st graders did for Easter.
I can't for the life of my remember where I got the bunny ears, but I do remember that they are supposed to be cupcake toppers.

A few weeks ago I ordered a custom name sign for my classroom from Porter's Polkadots. All I have to say is that I love how it turned out and Ashley was a dream to work with. Her products are also very affordable. It is not too late to snag some Mother's Day or Teacher Appreciation gifts. 
 Those of you that know a little bit about me know I love stripes & dots. You also know that I am very private about my name. However, I could not blur my name without ruining the shot. So here is a peek.
It is like a little ray of sunshine right before I walk into my class. Always makes me smile. I had to wait several months before I could justify my purchase, but I finally did it. How did I do it? I stayed away from Target for a few weeks. :P Now I just have to save enough to grab one of Hadar's signs. :)that means I have to sell some more Custom Made Lesson Plan Templates

Speaking of Custom Templates. Do you ladies have any ideas of what you would be interested in? I think I will make a Content template next. Anything else your interested in?

One last thing. I know she wont be too happy with me for posting this but I hate to see a teacher in need. Mrs. Saoud from Primary Graffiti has a Donors Choose product that has 31 days left to be funded. Please help her  and her class out. Just a few dollars can help out her class. It would make a great Teacher Appreciation gift. She is a wonderful teacher and a generous person. Click on her DC button below to check out her project.

I was going to post about my the source of my frustration and exhaustion but I think that should be a post all of it's own.

Hope your having a good weekend.

3 comments:

  1. Awwww - it looks so cute if I do say so myself!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHA I loved this post!! Your name sign turned out so cute...and I'm available ALL summer ;) Thanks for linking my signs :)

    Hadar

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment. Please come back again.