Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Extreme Weather Day

Today was an extreme weather day and I didn't go into work. Warning, this post will be a bit random. Here are some of the things I got up to...
Something I want to buy...

Something I am watching...
the Walking Dead
Every time I see Beth I think of a student that looks identical to her, at work. A mini Beth.

Saw something I like...

Something I want to make for work...

Created something new...
 Stayed warm...

Something I am working on...
Happy Hump Day

7 comments:

  1. I came across your page from pinterest and I love the ideas you have! I have some questions and was hoping you could help, but don't know how to get a hold of you. I love your writing folders and wanted to know more about them and also what looks like the a lesson plan template. Could you contact me at beck@wwgschools.org? I'm a special education teacher and always looking for new ideas. Thank you! Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am an avid reader who likes engaging content. That's why I am here. Your original views on this topic are refreshing and interesting. You've done a great job of expressing your views. Thank you.
    tu 95| call of duty| clicker heroes| strike force heroes 2| kitten cannon
    scooby doo games| scooby doo| brain games| braingames| brain

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment. Please come back again.