HomeAboutFreebies

Friday, July 6, 2012

Workstation Icons

Thank you to everyone that made the 4 on the Fourth Linky Party a success. I have not had a chance to visit everyone yet, but rest assured I will soon. I have enjoyed seeing what everyone is going to try. Gives me so many ideas.

Today I wanted to share my new workstation icons. It was time for me to update them a bit. I was inspired by all of Kristen's new circular signs.


However, because I got the rounded corner alphabet I thought I would try a rounded corner set too. It would also make it easier when I put them in my pocket chat. I thought the round ones might roll over.

I can share with you now, that while I love these, they are not exactly what I want so I will be making more. LOL So I'll be posting another set later this week. :P Keep an eye out for them.

Have a fab & cool day. It is a smoking hot 99 degrees here already and we haven't reached our high yet.

10 comments:

  1. These are so cute! I'm curious to see what else you're going to create. I'm dying of heat too, this week has been crazy in Chicago! I just spend my days on the computer...Thanks for sharing!
    Laura
    Mrs. Castro's Class

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I am thinking of using less color. Not sure. I love the color but want a cleaner look.

      Oh the heat this week, in the Midwest was awful! Your not too far from me though not in the same state. :) yes, staying indoors is a good idea. Next week is supposed to be better.

      Ms. M

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks Jenn! Yes, I've been staying indoors for the most part. :)

      M

      Delete
  3. I love all this organization!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You just wait for August! I have so much planed. I hope I can pull it all off. :)

      M

      Delete
  4. These station icons are so cute! Wish I could download them but I can never download anything in Scribd...darn!!
    Do you know why or any tips to getting a download? Thanks
    tjulch@mpsomaha.org

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you have to have an account, which is free, to download stuff. Which version do you want?

      M

      Delete

Thanks for the comment. Please come back again.